Tower Crack 9.2 + License Key Free Download
Tower Crack 9.2 is designed to be a user-friendly desktop client for the Git distributed revision control and source code management system. To be able to use the Tower utility, you will first have to connect to your Git account and import your repositories. Tower crack helps you get started, the Tower PRO crack mac developers provide both extensive documentation and a free online course designed to take you through the most important aspects of version control. However, if you are a seasoned user, you can simply connect to your Git account and start managing your repositories.
Tower Crack 9.2 With Activation Key
Tower Crack 9.2 Windows offers you the possibility to fetch, pull, or push content, save or apply stash settings, or clone repositories with the press of a button or by using simple drag-and-drop actions. Moreover, you have the option to restore previous versions, or to resolve conflicts in a visual manner. The best Git client has finally arrived. Over 80,000 customers in companies like Google, IBM, and Salesforce have chosen Tower on the Mac. Now, it is finally available on Windows.
- With our 24-part video course, a 150-page online book, an in-depth help area, and great support.
- Discard single lines of code. Cherry-pick commits.
- The tower is as powerful as Git – but without the sharp edges
- Resolve it in a visual wizard.
- Also, Easily inspect any file’s history.
- Clone repos with a single click.
- Use automatic stashing & fetching.
- Tower helps you get the most out of Git easily & effectively.
- Branches Review: The filter icon is not colored if the filter is active on the first start.
- Branches Review: Deleting one or also more branches through the list view can now be undone properly.
- Branch Tracking: You can now remove the tracking configuration for branches where the tracking brach is missing.
- Repository Sidebar: Ref Groups are also not collapsed properly after clearing the sidebar filter.
- Repository Sidebar: Fixed branch renaming when dragging a branch onto the “Pinned” section.
- Repository Sidebar: You can also now drag and drop branches on ref groups to rename them.
- Repository Sidebar: Tags are now sorted by semantic versioning rules.
- Repository Sidebar: We’ve ensured that groups are expanded after creating a new grouped branch or tag.
- Branches Review: Context menus for commits and changeset views have been added.
- Branches Review: Information about the merge status and tracking errors are now shown in more detail in the summary header view.
- Branches Review: Added “DiffTool” as a row action to the detail views.
- Branches Review: Also, A diff stats summary row is now shown in the detail views.
- Branches Review: All diffs in the “Changeset” detail view can also now be expanded.
- Merge Conflicts: You can now copy file paths in the merge conflicts popover using the context menu.
- Pull Requests: Pull Requests are now updated in intervals in the background.
- Tag Filtering: Added lower number options for filtering tags.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.
How To Install?
- To begin with, Download Tower Crack and install it,
- Secondly, Install and wait for installation completion.
- Then choose Activate and use Given Keys.
- Now choose the copy & paste Key combo.
- Then, Click Activate then click next.
- All is complete.
- Enjoy the Latest Version